FACE & BODY PAINTING
• For the safety of our customers we regret we will not paint anyone who, in the opinion of the face painter working here, appears to be suffering from a cold sore, conjunctivitis, or any other infectious skin complaint, or who has eczema or an open cut on their face.
• We do not recommend face paint for children under THREE years of age.
• Please make sure that children’s faces are clean and noses have been wiped before being painted.
• The face paints that we use have been designed for professional use and comply with all the EEC cosmetic regulations. As with any cosmetics, some people may develop sensivity to one of the ingredients. Many children are allergic to a wide range of common products. If you have any concerns about your child’s reaction to face paints please discuss them with the face painter before your child is painted. It is always possible to do a patch test, or to paint a small motif on the hand to be on the safe side.
• We will not paint signs, symbols or other designs that are in any way offensive.
The Face Painting Association: www.facepaint.co.uk
SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR BOUNCY CASTLE
Children must be supervised by an adult at all times
No shoes to be worn
No more than 10 children or 6 big kids! On castle at one time
Children over the age of 14 are not insured
Please ensure that bouncers are of similar age & stature ie: no mixes of teenagers and small children.
All spectacles, sweets, food and drinks to be removed before entering the bouncy castle.
No climbing on side walls
Positively no party poppers, cigarettes, drinks glasses or fireworks near castle
Please ensure the inlet tube attached to blower is always in a straight line
If blower stops, check fuses in plugs
If possible please keep the castle errected until we come to collect it.
Not to be used when wet
THE PERSON HIRING THE BOUNCY CASTLE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY NON-